Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quail View Drive Maglite



I found this Maglite flashlight at the intersection of Quail View Drive and Quail Park Drive. The flashlight is the large 4 D cell lamps. When tested the flashlight worked although the rubber on button is missing, but I later learned I could order the part from the manufacturer. I used this flashlight during Hurricane Ike and completed the process of killing the batteries.

I found this flashlight early one morning on my trip to pick up my carpool buddy Elias sometime in June of 2008. This is his subdivision and neighborhood. We began carpooling right before Hurricane Rita. We've continued because we enjoy each other's company. Elias is currently deployed to Kuwait. He should be back around September this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment