Monday, February 23, 2009

Montrose/West Dallas Screwdriver Revisited


I was greatly amused by Jeff's screwdriver sighting. So amused in fact that since the screwdriver was on my way home I stopped and retreived it late Friday afternoon. My better half also found the entire situation quite amusing. She spotted the screwdriver in my truck and knowing I don't usually pick up screwdrivers she asked about it and I told her the story of the sighting. To complete the story I presented the screwdriver to Jeff this morning as his first official "found" tool. I took the picture with my camera so please excuse the fuzzy image. The screwdriver was a phillips head with magnetic tip. It appears to be an Auto Zone brand screwdriver. The magnetic tip works well. Even beat up as it was the screwdriver is still functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment