Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lineman's Pliers


I found these lineman's pliers today. I found the pliers about 75 feet north east of the intersection of Kirby and South Main St. My wife was with me. I saw the pliers lying in the right lane. I turned around in the Kroger parking lot. My wife asked me at that point if I was going back for the pliers. I said yes. She said okay as long as I was careful and didn't get myself killed in the process. I pulled back out into the street and stopped to pick up the pliers. There was no traffic at all. No inconvenience to anyone. I handed the pliers to my wife, put the truck in gear and we headed home. The pliers are heavy duty lineman's pliers 8 and 5/8's inches long weighing almost 1 pound. My wife was impressed with my find. These pliers cost around $10 to $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment