Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Present - 10mm Craftsman Wrench


I found this 10 millimeter Craftsman wrench on the street in front of my house on my birthday a few weeks back. This is the size wrench used to loosen the connection bolts on batteries. The wrench probably dropped out of someone's engine compartment because they forgot to put the wrench away when changing out their battery. As I was getting out of my truck I heard a metallic pinging noise as a car drove by. When I looked toward the street I saw a glint of sun on metal in the street. I went to investigate and found this wrench. I have several wrenches this size in sets I have been given over the years but now I can use this one to change batteries on my metric truck without having to get battery acid on my good wrenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment