Friday, June 11, 2010

Pierce Elevated Claw Hammer Sighting.

I spotted a claw hammer head on the way home from work.  It was a notable day.  I was giving a ride to a coworker.  He was riding home with me because he was buying my wife's car.  The 1994 Mazda 626 was a great car, but it had over 100,000 miles on it and it was rarely driven so it was time to get it off the insurance and let it go. 

The claw hammer head was lying on the inside shoulder (if you can call 6 inches a shoulder) on the south bound lanes of the Pierce Elevated section of I45 abount 400 feet north of the off ramp to Hwy 59 south.  The handle was nowhere to be seen, but at over 60 MPH the chances of spotting the handle separately we small.  This is one of the busiest sections of freeway in Houston.  Good luck to anyone stopping to pick up this tool head.

No comments:

Post a Comment