Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I found your lost "teaching" tool - Glenn Lakes Lane - Dry Erase Board


I found this Dry Erase Board on Glenn Lakes Lane about 75 feet north of the intersection of Glenn Lakes Lane and Crow Valley.


The board was lying in the street on the left side of the north bound lane. It was early Sunday morning on our way back from the 7:30 Mass at St. Lawrence in Sugarland around 2002. I stopped and shoved the board in the back of my truck and continued home.

The board is in great shape except for a loose marker tray and bent or missing hangers on the back side of the board. It is the standard 8 feet by 4 feet that you find in many school rooms. The board has remained in my garage for the past 6 years. I will probably sell it on craig's list this year unless someone I know wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment