Sunday, June 14, 2009

59 South- Lug Wrench Sighting

I spotted this lug wrench or tire iron on 59 South on my way to work after a morning doctor appointment.  The tire iron was lying on the inside shoulder on the north bound side of the road underneath the overpass at the intersection of Beltway 8 and Hwy 59 south.  It was lying under trash so all I saw was the top half of the tool, but it was easily recognizable.

The lug wrench was the usual black color.  Two days later when I went back through it was gone.  Lug wrenches are always useful.  I have several besides the wrenches in the car. I also found while researching this article that lug wrenches are the weapon of choice for many road rage incidents due to the proximity of the tool during auto related incidents.  I've found one so there was no need to pick up this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment